All files are PDF format. Click to view, download or print.
"Small Town, Big Aloha!"
How do I enter a project?
1. Bring your exhibit or project to the Exhibit Hall at Haydu Park on Wednesday, July 11th between 10 AM and 8 PM. Or, call Shirley Lowman at 360-673-4071 to arrange a time.
2. Complete an Exhibit Entry Form and an identification tag with the help of our many volunteers. You will receive your tag tab and receipt in order to pick up your exhibit after the fair. Exhibits will be color coded based on your age:
7 & under - Peewees
8-11 - Junior
12-13 - Intermediates
14-18 - Senior Youth
19-61 - Adults
62 & older - Seniors
3. Fair princesses will place your exhibit into the hall and in the correct exhibit division.
4. Exhibits will be judged in the evening on July 11th and ribbons will be awarded. The Danish system of judging is used at all Washington State Fair Association fairs. This means your product will be judged on its own merit and your age category, NOT against other exhibits.
5. You can view your exhibit beginning Thursday, July 12th at Noon, when the fair opens to the public.
6. You will be able to pick up your exhibit Sunday, July 15th from 8 AM until Noon. Please bring your tag tab to match to your exhibit. Money earned from your ribbon will be awarded at this time.
Click here to view, download and print the Exhibit Entry Form.
The complete 2018 Kalama Fair Exhibitor's Handbook is now available by clicking here.