All files are PDF format. Click to view, download or print. You can also submit the current online Fair Vendor Form below for the 2022 Fair.
How do I enter a project?
1. Bring your exhibit or project to the Exhibit Hall at Haydu Park on Friday, July 9th between 10 AM and 6 PM.
2. Animals paper entries are on Friday the 9th between 5:30pm and 8pm. Animal check-in begins on Saturday, July 10th, 9am. Call Tara Hargrave at 360-518-2974 for more information.
3. Complete an Exhibit Entry Form and an identification tag with the help of our many volunteers. You will receive your tag tab and receipt in order to pick up your exhibit on Sunday, July 11th from 10 AM to 1 PM. Exhibits will be color coded based on your age:
7 & under - Peewees (Yellow)
8-11 - Junior (Blue)
12-13 - Intermediates (Orange)
14-18 - Senior Youth (Black)
19-61 - Adults (Green)
62 & older - Seniors (Red)
4. Fair princesses will place your exhibit into the hall and in the correct exhibit division.
5. Exhibits will be judged the evening of Saturday July 10th and ribbons will be awarded. The Danish system of judging is used at all Washington State Fair Association fairs. This means your product will be judged on its own merit and your age category NOT against other exhibits.
6. You can view your exhibit beginning Saturday the 10th at 11:00 AM when the Fair opens to the public.
7. You will be able to pick up your exhibit Sunday, July 11th from 10 AM until 1 PM. Please bring your tag tab to match to your exhibit. Money earned from your ribbon will be awarded at this time.
Click here to view, download and print the Exhibit Entry Form.
The 2021 Kalama Fair Exhibitor's Handbook is now available (2 files):
"It's a Sweet Time at the Kalama Fair!"
1. All applications will need to be approved by the Fair Board.
2. Food vendors must have a valid Cowlitz County Health Permit.
3. Vendors are responsible for trash removal in front of their booths.
4. Vendor parking available for all vendors in specified area only.
5. Vehicles are NOT allowed to park on the fairgrounds grass area during the open fair hours.
6. Vendor check-in is 11:00 AM Wednesday July 6th, with set-up complete by Fair opening on Thursday July 7th (special arrangements available).
7. All vendors must stay open and manned during designated Fair hours - no exceptions.
8. No dogs are allowed at Haydu Park.
9. Every vendor must sign a Hold Harmless Form and submit it with application.
For more information, contact Jessica Clark at (360) 957-2012 or email email@example.com.