1. All applications will need to be approved by the Fair Board.
2. Food vendors must have a valid Cowlitz County Health Permit.
3. Vendors are responsible for trash removal in front of their booths.
4. Set up time is Wednesday, July 8th from 11am to 5pm (special arrangements are available).
5. Vendor parking available for all vendors in specified area only.
6. Vehicles are NOT allowed to park on the fairgrounds during the open fair hours.
7. All set up needs to be complete prior to fair opening on Thursday, July 9th.
8. All vendors must remain open and manned during designated hours - no exceptions.
9. No dogs are allowed at Haydu Park.
10. Every vendor must sign a Hold Harmless Form and submit it with application.
For more information, contact Jessica Clark at (360) 957-2012 or email email@example.com.
Please note, all Fair Vendors must submit a HOLD HARMLESS FORM along with their FAIR VENDOR APPLICATION. Update May 15, 2020: The 2020 fair has been cancelled.
NEW! Online Vendor Application (scroll down)
NEW! Hold Harmless Form
All files are PDF format. Click to view, download or print.
The 2020 Kalama Community Fair has been cancelled.
How do I enter a project?
1. Bring your exhibit or project to the Exhibit Hall at Haydu Park on Wednesday, July 10th between 10 AM and 8 PM. Or, call Shirley Lowman at 360-673-4071 to arrange a time.
2. Complete an Exhibit Entry Form and an identification tag with the help of our many volunteers. You will receive your tag tab and receipt in order to pick up your exhibit after the fair. Exhibits will be color coded based on your age:
7 & under - Peewees
8-11 - Junior
12-13 - Intermediates
14-18 - Senior Youth
19-61 - Adults
62 & older - Seniors
3. Fair princesses will place your exhibit into the hall and in the correct exhibit division.
4. Exhibits will be judged in the evening on July 10th and ribbons will be awarded. The Danish system of judging is used at all Washington State Fair Association fairs. This means your product will be judged on its own merit and your age category, NOT against other exhibits.
5. You can view your exhibit beginning Thursday, July 11th at Noon, when the fair opens to the public.
6. You will be able to pick up your exhibit Sunday, July 14th from 8 AM until Noon. Please bring your tag tab to match to your exhibit. Money earned from your ribbon will be awarded at this time.
Click here to view, download and print the Exhibit Entry Form.
The 2019 Kalama Fair Exhibitor's Handbook is now available (2 files):