1. All applications will need to be approved by the Fair Board.
2. Full descriptions of booth offering and dimensions, along with electrical requests, are required.
3. Food vendors must have a valid Cowlitz County Health Permit.
4. Vendors are responsible for trash removal in front of their booths.
5. Vendor parking available for all vendors in specified area only.
6. Vendor check-in is 11:00 AM Wednesday July 12th, with set-up complete by Fair opening on Thursday July 13th (special arrangements available).
7. All vendors must stay open and manned during designated Fair hours. Merchandise vendors open until 8:00 PM, Food Vendors open until 9:00 PM. No exceptions.
8. Vendors must have a Vendor Pass to enter the Vendor gate during Fair hours. All workers must have their own pass. Vendors must provide a complete list of worker's names with application.
9. No dogs are allowed at Haydu Park.
10. Every vendor must sign a copy of the 2023 Hold Harmless Form and a copy of the 2023 Vendor Rules & Information Page and submit it with application.
For more information, contact Jessica Clark at (360) 957-2012 or email email@example.com.
All Kalama Fair and special event vendors must submit a Hold Harmless Form along with their Vendor Form. Please use the printable forms below for special (non-fair) events. DO NOT USE THE ONLINE FORM.
NEW! 2023 Auto Show Info and Registration(this link takes you to the Experience Adventure Today website)
NEW! 2023 Sponsor and Donation Form
NEW! 2023 Kalama Chamber Parade Entry Form
NEW! 2023 Mini Cheer Camp Registration Form
NEW! 2023 Krisco Klassic Registration Form
2023 Vendor Rules and Information
2023 Kalama Fair Hold Harmless Form
All files are PDF format. Click to view, download or print. You can also submit the current online Fair Vendor Form below for the 2023 Kalama Fair only.
"It's a Pirate's Life for Me"
Click the "View Desktop Version" link at the bottom of this page if payment buttons are not visible or working on mobile. You can also submit direct payment by clicking the fowllowing links:
Please note: Submitting a payment with application will not guarantee a vendor space at the Kalama Fair. Vendor space is guaranteed only after the Fair Board has reviewed and approved the application. You will be notified upon approval. Vendor fees will be returned as soon as possible if not approved.
How do I enter a project?
1. Bring your exhibit or project to the Exhibit Hall at Haydu Park on Wednesday, July 12th between 10 AM and 6 PM.
2. Animals paper entries are on Wednesday the 12th between 5:30pm and 8pm. Call Tara Hargrave at 360-518-2974 for more information.
3. Complete an Exhibit Entry Form and an identification tag with the help of our many volunteers. You will receive your tag tab and receipt in order to pick up your exhibit on Sunday, July 16th from 10 AM to 1 PM. Exhibits will be color coded based on your age:
7 & under - Peewees (Yellow)
8-11 - Junior (Blue)
12-13 - Intermediates (Orange)
14-18 - Senior Youth (Black)
19-61 - Adults (Green)
62 & older - Seniors (Red)
4. Fair princesses will place your exhibit into the hall and in the correct exhibit division.
5. Exhibits will be judged the evening of Wednesday July 12th and ribbons will be awarded. The Danish system of judging is used at all Washington State Fair Association fairs. This means your product will be judged on its own merit and your age category NOT against other exhibits.
6. You can view your exhibit beginning Thursday the 13th at 12:00 noon when the Fair opens to the public.
7. You will be able to pick up your exhibit Sunday, July 16th from 10 AM until 1 PM. Please bring your tag tab to match to your exhibit. Money earned from your ribbon will be awarded at this time.
Click here to view, download and print the Exhibit Entry Form.
The 2023 Kalama Fair Exhibitor's Handbook is now available (2 files):